Re: [LUG] OT: Subscribing to list from more than one e-mail address

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> On 21/03/07, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I was wondering, is it possible to subscribe to the list from more than
>> one e-mail address?
>>

> Have you considered setting up a filter and just forwarding all
> e-mails with [LUG] in the subject to the other e-mail?
>
> Not sure if this is what you were looking for or not...
>
> Jon

I did consider that, but the problem is, if I reply from my work address
I assume they will bounce because they're a different address?

If all else fails I could try and setup and additional mailbox,
something like lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and have them go to an individual
mailbox which I can hopefully keep on top of.

Rob