Re: [LUG] meeting

Thanks very much Paul for organising this meeting and especially for
making it on a Saturday as it made it feasible for us to come over from
West Devon.

I thought the venue was ideal, since it was more than big enough, had a
good size car park, wireless networking and was not too difficult to
find.

It was great to meet some more of you in person and we both enjoyed the
day very much.

However, I must say the biggest thank you to Tom for getting our
Vodaphone 3G card working under Kubuntu. I didn't think it would be
possible.

Viv and Philip