[LUG] Publishing video from todays meeting

Firstly, thanks to Paul for setting up Todays meeting. When I suggested
the venue to him I didn't think he would act so fast but I am glad he
did :-)

The "raw" footage from todays meeting has now been downloaded onto my
laptop approx 8 minutes footage,  (dv format) weighing in at 1.7Gb. I
have also encoded it in theora-ogg cif (352x288) which is a more
palatable  54Mb.

I  would like to publish these somewhere so that someone in the group
with more talent at editing these things can turn them into whatever
they like (a promotional video for the glug perhaps ?). I am sure there
are no restrictions on publishing ogg format files, but not sure about
the dv format, if anyone knows of any restrictions please let me know.

Also if anyone who was present at the meeting has any objections to
staring in the video , please let me know so I can edit them out before
publishing.

My only regret is that I didn't quite capture Simons debian T-shirt in
all its splendor ;-) It is reassuring to know that Ubuntu merchandising
hasn't quite captured the entire geek market !

Lastly, is there an easy way to publish this on the dcglug site ?

Tom.

PS Thanks to Viv / Phil for the new "toy" when I have finally joined the
new century and purchased a usb keyboard I will be checking it out !