Re: [LUG] another waste of time for computers

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 21:45 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:

> The bin file may run but the i/o from it will be in a hidden terminal - and if
> it asks  for input you wont see it - run it from the command line as per my
> las note
Thanks. Did all that. It seemed to install in stages with prompts for
locations. The beeb page then seemed to do something new but left me
with a blank window (on the way there seemed to be an attempt to set up
something with the usual play button and time etc at the bottom) but the
blanks took over - white stripes below the video window.

Anything more I can do?

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk