Re: [LUG] meetings

Have you logged in to the IRC room recently,  that is usually a hive of
activity,  well phractured is,  as is some of the channels owned by the
young people on this group.   Don't forget IRC plays a very important
role in project development as is great for fixing problems or
discussing issues / problems.

drop into irc.flashtek-uk.com #dclug and have a chat,  and chat to the
same age group you are aiming this at.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 11th January 2007 - PRFC from 7:00

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org