Re: [LUG] Whats so "dirty" about command line was: Hasta la Vista

Simon Waters wrote:

>I can't see her not needing to get down and dirty with the command line,
>but then you have to do that on Windows (or more likely regedit) now and
>then.

Whats so "dirty" about the command line ? You make using the command
line sound like breaking the 11th commandment "THOUST  SHALT NOT USE THE
COMMAND LINE!" ...... I should think its one of the cleanest HCI's no
buttons, few whistles just pain old text ;-).

Well maybe your right ... perhaps Moses ran out of room on the old stone
tablets.

Hmmm....

Moses using Unix server:
/dev/tablet:  I/O Error  insufficient space to  continue ...........

Moses using Windows versions (98 - XP):
You have performed an illegal operation

Moses using Vista version:
The tool chisel is not  DRM  complaint with your tablet device GOD has
been informed of your digression, this computer will shutdown
immediately and will NOT reboot ..... please await suitable punishment
from a FAST agent........

Tom.