[LUG] Share webcam over NAT?

Despite my best efforts people are still unable to view my webcam.

It used to work fine with amsn, but it doesn't anymore- don't know why.

I've tried mercury, but I'm unable to obtain the JMF package required
for audio/video support.
I've tried kopete, which looked really promising, but absolutely nothing
happens when I try to 'send webcam'.

Any more ideas?

My webcam works really well in Linux- both kopete and amsn will show it
to me, I just can't get anyone else to view it.

As with virtually all these things, either I or the other person or both
are likely to be behind a NAT or firewall, so opening ports is not
really an option.

Ideally I want it to work with M$ messenger, but I'm open to other
suggestions.

Also I would like voice support- at the moment I'm using TeamSpeak, but
as that requires something else to be installed I can only use it with
certain people.

Who else has a webcam which works in Linux, and what do you use it for
and how?

Thanks
Simon