Re: [LUG] A West Devon Get Together ?

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 08:47 +0000, Patrick Kimber wrote:
> Hi
> I live in Hatherleigh (near Okehampton).  A chat about Linux in a
> local pub would be ideal.
> Patrick

Patrick,

Hatherleigh is very handy for us (we are in Sticklepath) and one of our
favourite pubs is there where we often stop off for lunch - I think it
is called The George Hotel.

Hatherleigh is near enough that we could pop down any evening when we're
both around.

I don't think many of the other members are that near to here so, I
don't know how many would be prepared to come ?

However, if we can agree a date and a location, I'll can post it up  on
the site as an event, and we'll see what happens ?

Viv