Re: [LUG] The only Linux User In The Village - not any more !

On Sunday 28 January 2007 00:50, Colin James wrote:
> If he has a decent graphics card install aiglx/beryl on there for him. I
> find that converts quite a few people when they see the eyecandy
Thats the trouble with most people - more concerned with style than content.
Microsoft has used style for so many years that thinks its important.
The computing industry - for the sake of other industry - really needs some
serious disruption. As long as people keep thinking the desktop/office is of
any use internally in businesses we're not going to go anywhere fast.
Tom te tom te tom