Re: [LUG] OT: Switching to Eclipse

> > Not out of the way expensive, worth it if you don't get the hassle of
> > snotty emails or throttling.
> >
> > That said, the design of that website isn't very promising. When viewed
> > in Firefox it shows overlapping elements, invisible text (voip page) and
> > the links at the bottom don't. Doesn't fill one with confidence.
> I found it risible too but I used to work for BT and have a healthy hatred of
> them - and any company that has a call waiting system I thought I'd go
> local/small.
> I have had no problems with the line - their web space provision is a little
> sus, but since I want it for browsing and downloading thats not a problem.
> Its nice to be able to download a couple of distros a month without worry.
> Worth the price of a pint I think.

1Mb = 21.99 per month for 10:1 from what i can see.

Not bad really - i'm on a 2Mb line atm, but its so slow at the mo that
i think i can sketch pages and write out the words faster than they're
appearing :p  feels like "the old days" . . well no, actually i think
bulletin boards were faster than this a lot of the time.

Are they something to do with the old "SOS Internet" crowd that were
over at Pilton?
(I'm a "Barnstaplonian" myself, speaking of beer...want one?)