[LUG] OT: Wiki+CMS hybrid...

Hi all,

I'm looking for a web-based system for a company knowledge-base. What we need
is something like a Wiki, where anyone can edit pages, but also like a CMS
where users can simply click 'Create page' or similar to create pages. It's
essential that it's easy to add information and find information quickly.

Basically we need a Wiki that doesn't require users to know Wiki-syntax in
order to add to it.

The basic requirements are:
* All pages easily editable (e.g. they have an 'edit' link) without login
being required
* The ability to restrict some pages to require a user login before they can
be viewed/edited (not essential, but would be nice)
* Creating pages MUST be easy. Using Wiki syntax to create red-links then
following them to create a page is NOT user friendly
* Must have a rich-text editor for text formatting (e.g. similar to [1])
* Must have a search function
* Must be Free Software
* Must run on Linux/Apache
* Don't care about programming language or database backend

I can find Wiki/CMSes that meet most of those requirements, but most fall foul
of the requirement that pages be easy to create. Our users just don't
understand the wiki-way of creating pages; we need something that's more
intuitive.

If anyone knows of such a system I'd be very greatful.

TIA,
David.

[1] http://www.fckeditor.net/demo/toolbar?toolbar=Basic

--