Re: [LUG] OT - JAVA login

On 2007-01-25T10:06+0000 David Bell wrote:
> java enabled.  Is there either a valid security reason or any other for this?

There no valid technical reason for this.

Btw, what are the best UK Internet Banking Web applications?

I use Barclays. They're fine really. Though Australia's ANC was far
better. I could download a CSV of all my transactions.

Though my Dad's Abbey is really awful at first glances (he won't let me
take a good look)