Re: [LUG] MEETING

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:22:20 -0000
"Clare Shepherd" <clareshepherd37@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello, Paul. I'm a new member and live in St. Marychurch. I'd like to come
> to the meeting. Where and when is it held?

Paul has put some details on the dcglug website:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_uk/events.php

Thu 22nd-Feb-2007 7:00pm
PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB

As we have had a series of meetings in this venue, a link to a map can
be found here: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_uk/17-7-03.html

And some notes on parking here:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2003/07/msg00189.html

Paul: It would be good to have a page in the Wiki that covers all these
issues, linked from the Meetings page. A new link to a map (IIRC if you
use a postcode search, a red ring highlights the actual location), a
recap of where to find the meeting within the venue, a reminder about
the lack of internet connection and relative lack of power sockets
along with details of parking. Also include a note about how attendees
coming straight from work can often be found in the local chip shop at
the end of the road (out of the venue door, turn left) prior to the
meeting. ;-)

I should be able to attend this one myself, but I'm off to Fosdem the
following day so it depends if I've finished what I need to do before
Fosdem.

--

Neil Williams