Re: [LUG] OT: Switching to Eclipse

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 09:49 +0000, David Bell wrote:
> On Saturday 20 January 2007 09:33, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> >
> > Well, I am with Eclipse and so far they have been OK except for recent
> > problems with email which they are still sorting out. I have to stay
> > with them for a year which ends in May.
> >
> > Any suggestions for moving to another better provider then please? I am
> > perfectly happy to be guided by lug members' advice and experience.
>
> I migrated from Eclipse to NDO a year ago on a monthly contract and haven't
> regretted it.

I considered Eclipse when I moved 6 months ago but, their servers were
down when I tried to order the service (which I didn't think boded
well !). So, I ordered my adsl through Zen Internet. They are not the
cheapest but, the service is pretty reliable and they don't tie you into
a long contract.

Viv