[LUG] Neil Stone

Hi
and sorry to be doing this here on a public forum. My mail seems to have
bounced as spam. I thought it could be because it had XP disk in the
subject and could be construed as an ad for dodgy software.

But I just tried again with a different subject and it still came back.

The answer is yes, and I'm very grateful.

I guess there's no big deal about putting my address on a public forum,
but if you were to put the postcode into a postcode lookup and then bear
the website in mind...

It's EX16 9NT

Thanks

This is the Postfix program at host mra02.ch.as12513.net.

                        The Postfix program