[LUG] possible deluge of questions

I'm a member of a thing called DASH - the Devon Association of Smallholders
and toying with the idea of a small article for their website/monthly
magazine about FLOSS and its possible applications to smallholders.
There are 1000+ memberships so mentioning dclug as a possible source of help
could cause a few problems - though I doubt 10% will be interested.
What do people think? And do any of you have suggestions as to packages that
might be helpful?

Tom