[LUG] Glad I use Linux

I am glad I use Linux as for some reason today I have been targeted with
lots of viruses through my email. I have no idea why these have started
coming through as I am very careful where I put my email address. This
is one the messages I received with a virus attached.

Mail server report.

Our firewall determined the e-mails containing worm copies are being
sent from your computer.

Nowadays it happens from many computers, because this is a new virus
type (Network Worms).

Using the new bug in the Windows, these viruses infect the computer
unnoticeably.
After the penetrating into the computer the virus harvests all the
e-mail addresses and sends the copies of itself to these e-mail
addresses

Please install updates for worm elimination and your computer restoring.

Best regards,
Customers support service