[LUG] Location of lug members (inspired by cornish intrest)

The response to the cornish intrest thread got me thinking that i
might me nice to have an idea of where other lug members are on a map
and so .....I will probably regret this but ....

I have chucked together a simple google maps system where you can
enter your name and postcode and it places a dot on the map to show
you where you are.

I decided postcodes were a bit to exact, so i randomise the position
by +/-0.0054 degrees of latitude and +/-0.01173 degrees of longditude.
This is randomised before it is saved to my database.

If you want some fun and to break my server enter your name and post
code at http://www.byteme.org.uk/geocode.html

and see results at http://www.byteme.org.uk/lug.php

Have fun!

Regards