Re: [LUG] Expenses records

Neil Williams wrote:
> Addresses have vcard, ToDo lists have vTodo, Appointments have
> vCalendar (amongst others).
>
> What could be conceived as a "standard format for expenses"?

Good idea, a standard form might be useful.

I'd suggest there needs to be a facility to link it to reference/account
numbers in arbitrary companies and departments.  Perhaps a number of
fields defined as avaialble for use...
> 8. Mileage unit (because lots of expenses are actually mileage claims)
They may well demand total elapsed mileage (odometer reading) at the
point of fueling, if the expense is buying fuel, rather than it being a
later claim for mileage incurred.

> 9. Category ("Business", "Personal", "Family" etc.)
The messages intelligent devices - cars, pumps, tills - might send to
add to the record may be interesting as well.

--
MIdgley