[LUG] Alternative browsers was Re: Firefox is not free software, if called "Firefox"

Neil Williams wrote:

> I'm switching to Galeon - at least that's free software.

There are several Gecko based browsers. When I was installing all of
Debians browsers onto an Etch box at work for testing websites, one
caught my eye.

kazehakase

The name sucks (at least for English users, I'm sure it is memorable in
Japanese). Give it a drive.

You'll want UI mode expert, but it is very like firefox was, lean, but
with understated power. Everything is just where it ought to be, lots of
quiet little features (gesture built in - leave that right mouse button
alone). The gui is quite plain, tabs can go top, bottom (Opera lover
will like that), left or right. It just oozes attention to detail in the
GUI, although I did notice a spelling mistake in the English translation.

 Simon