[LUG] PRFC as a venue

Hi

Just got a mail back from Graham at PRFC,  if you want to hire a room he
suggests someone goes down and talk to Nick or Heidi (they work behind
the bar), and agree terms,  he also suggested mentioning my name,
CLub is open for training on Tuesday and Thursday evening, for seniors,
I am not sure on when else it's open, probably wednesday for the Junior
sides.

As I said normal hire costs for us work out at 10 UKP for the evening,

Paul