Re: [LUG] Gnome? - never

On 24/08/06, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 02:06:23PM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:

> I use KDE from Sarge at work and GNOME from Sid at home, and well GNOME
> today is definitely better than KDE was a year or so ago, but that isn't
> a very fair comparison now is it ;)

Would it be right to say that GNOME is more like Mac OS, whereas KDE is more
suited for people who've come from Windows? I find myself getting quite stuck
with KDE.

My irreverant response:
GNOME does it how it thinks it's best. KDE's sole aim is to emulate Windows to cushion the blow for Windows refugees.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382