Re: [LUG] Nokia 9500

Michael Mortimore wrote:
> Have you considered the OQO computer? www.oqo.com
>
> You can run linux on it and it's landscape. Quite pricey tho... As
> someone pointed out, you could buy 4 mac minis for the same money...

I would have snapped up the 9500 by now if it ran Linux- that was my
main reason for buying Zaurii.

What I really want is something that is clamshell- so that I get a
decent keyboard and protection for the screen that doesn't look rubbish.

Price is the main problem. I'm looking for something less than 200
pounds. I need bluetooth and wifi, and being able to replace my phone
would be good.