[LUG] Dazzle DV Bridge in Linux

Hi All,

Considering getting one of these to replace my Pinnacle DC10+ which
plain does not work in Linux, and won't thanks to Pinnacle's refusal to
divulge data on their new chip.  So I'm opting for an external firewire
capture source.

Anyone have experience of the Dazzle in Linux and/or what software is
available for capture and DVD creation purposes?  I'm used to Pinnacle
Studio, so preferably something with a decent GUI - time line based for
preference.

Kind regards,

Julian