[LUG] K12LTSP

Hi Tom

On Sunday 09 July 2006 17:18, Tom Brough wrote:
> What does it take to wake these people up !!!
I have just looked at the K12LTSP website but have a few questions if that is
ok!

They suggest that it is possible to run OOo, the gimp, etc, but do they run
slow please? If I wanted to build a system for a local youth group, is it
better to obtain a good server, i.e. the best available with the budget and
go from there please?

Is it also possible to run the network with other clients attached. i.e. Mac
or Windows please?

I know these questions might be available on the site but was hoping for a
quick answer before reading the whole site! I hope you don't mind.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk