Re: [LUG] OT: Heat

On 01/07/06, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone know any good ways to keep cool this summer.. I'm roasting..

22:38 and sweating.. not nice..

We have an air conditioner of sorts which works by evaporating water.

I, though, just have my window open slightly more than maximum, and the extractor fans on.

My computer overheated for the first time this year earlier this month (65 degrees on the CPU) and the side panel has been off the case ever since.

Any strategies for keeping you cool will involve water, I'm certain.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382