Re: [LUG] AOL connectivity in Linux

Simon Waters wrote:
> Ben Goodger wrote:
>
>> No, I dumped it for BT Broadband
>>

> Which raises the "Why would anyone want to connect a Linux box to AOL".

Well I wanted to connect to AOL because I had no choice.  AOL or
Freeserve dialup!

I must point out that I am only using AOL Broadband for the conectivity
to the internet.  I don't use their e-mail address or god awful
software.  As far as I'm concerned it's a connection to the internet.
My girlfriend on the other hand does use the AOL browser software for
her e-mail on her laptop.

Rob