Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Superfast internet cafe launches]

Ben Goodger wrote:

> Getting DSL in the first place was an arse, to be perfectly frank: the only
> reason we got it in the end was some redevelopment agency paying BT to do
> it.

I've only got a 512K ADSL connection, and I had to pay BT to have a new
pole installed, dig 120m of trench, lay the cabling and persuade them
to change the exchange I was on.

Better than going back to using a modem after having a leased line or
ADSL for eight years, though.

James