Re: [LUG] imap servers and selective access

Simon Waters wrote:

> Any particular reason, do you users suddenly get less trustworthy as
> they walk out the door in the evening?

No i only actually want to grant access to one person externally (the
boss) who has a new toy (one of those nokia communicator things and is
making my life difficult).

> Only thing we do is block
> password guessing IP addresses using fail2ban, but then ours are all
> virtual users....

Yes, I should now look at this type of protection, i have never had
these type of services exposed before. All other external users can
connect using a VPN system.

Thanks for the pam rhost pointers it at least gives me something to
google around and it stright away turns up  archives of the dovecot list :-)

Thanks

Robin