Re: [LUG] Useful little Open Source app

Quoting Kevin Tunison <ktunison@xxxxxxxxx>:

> that looks handy indeed - it'd make a good mydsl extension
>
> Out of curiosity, did you try bootcfg first?  or was it not the boot.ini?
>
> Kevin

Nope, the partitions had been completely deleted.  As far as
Linux/Windows was concerned, there was nothing on the drive.

It was easier than option for the long winded solution of recreating
the partition table with fdisk (which I did try - recreating the
partition layout copied from another identical machine but found the
layouts to be ever so slightly different).

I think I'm slowly converting a colleague over to the idea of Open
Source software & Linux.  He was impressed with the Ubuntu Live CD
anyway.

Rob