Re: [LUG] Moneydance

Neil Winchurst wrote:

>Yes, I do have Java working on my machine, but I don't know what
>version. However this is a brand new computer and the latest version of
>Moneydance, so I suppose that what was on my old machine is not
>relevant.

To find out the version of Java you have, type "java -version".

I have just tried the latest demo version of Moneydance and it starts
fine for me. (Java 1.5.0_06)

What exactly is happening? Are you starting from the command line using
the Moneydance startup shell script.
What is the exact error message. Does anything happen at all.

Only thing I can think of is that the script is not finding your Java.
Which Moneydance download did you use. There is one there that claims to
include the Java Virtual Machine which might work for you.

Cheers,

Pete