[LUG] Do we qualify for funding under the New Opportunties Fund ?

I have been scanning through this :-
http://www.nof.org.uk/documents/live/6361p__gen_eng.pdf

Interestingly one of the projects that NOF get involved with is ICT Learning Centres. Would we as a group wish to get involved in setting one of these up using Free Software at the core ?

It may be a great way to get a permanent venue, and improve the delivery and public exposure to free software.

Constructive views please.

Tom.