Re: [LUG] Thunderbird spell check - not working

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 07:04:32PM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Thanks, that actually makes me feel better, as it's not me, it's the
> program thats not working properly,
>
> Will wait till the next update to see if  it's fixed,
>
> Paul

You mentioned in your first email that you were using Thunderbird 1.07?
The latest version on mozilla is 1.5... (just checked because I recently
installed it on a keychain)

If you are using Debian Stable and want to upgrade then try
www.backports.org as a source. That is showing version 1.5-3bpo1

There is a ubuntu backports page
http://backports.ubuntuforums.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

<snip>