[LUG] Chinese user.

I need to create an account on a Fedora 4 system for a Chinese user. The main install is English. Basically when the Chinese user (Sen) logs in a want everything in Chinese, including KDE or Gnome and Firefox. Any help appreciated. Any English that Sen needs to learn I have to teach him, this is a little tricky as I am not fluent in Chinese. Also Sen has never used a PC before.

Thanks
Andrew Rogers