Re: [LUG] ISP - Recommendations anyone?

Hi David
I live in Hatherleigh and have been having alot of problems with my
connection.  Before Christmas my ISP was Freedom 2 Surf.  I switched
to Eclipse mid January.  I had connection problems before and after
switching.  I reported the problem to Eclipse and they suggested
upgrading the software in my router.  I upgraded last Tuesday and have
had no problems since.  Perhaps there has been a problem with the
exchange?
Patrick