Re: [LUG] then where do all the calculators go?

Round here they end up in my room. And I've never got rid of any computers before.
The school sent all it's old computers to be used in Polish schools.
Adam Godfrey

John Botwright <john.botwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I have recently lost my long term storage facility (the old folks'
loft!!!) and urgently need to get rid of a bunch of early pentium era
gear. Looking online, there seem to be a few places which take eol equipment
and either smelt it or recondition it for charity use.

I was wondering what people on the list do when it's time for a spring
clean? Do you recycle, re-use, or send them off to silicon heaven?

Thanks,
John

Do you Yahoo!?