[LUG] Re: Please Update your Members details

On Saturday 28 January 2006 2:01 pm, Rob Beard wrote:
> I've updated my details.  Hope you don't mind that I've included a link
> to my business (although I will remove it if it's not aloud on there).

It is allowed, it just doesn't become active in the register.

You're welcome to add the link as your Members Page:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/index.php?amend=1#page

Visible here:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/members.php

For the record, there is no limitation on the nature of the site you specify
as your Member Page, as long as it provides what visitors would expect -
something about you as an individual, with particular relevance to your
GNU/Linux or other computer related activities. It's sufficient to make a
link to the top level directory as long as there is some About... type link
somewhere obvious. There is no bar on commercial, business or other sites
with "unrelated" content.

> I'll find a good picture of myself and e-mail it over.

OK.

--

Neil Williams