Re: [LUG] GNU/Linux Promotion & Meeting

I'm a recently joined mailing list LUGger in Plymouth.  I'm a network admin at a couple schools, one of which I would be able to get access to a classroom/meetingroom/hallroom for free (2mb access).  I would just need to arrange the time/day/ and rough number of people with the Head to ensure there is nothing else happening at the school on whatever date.

The setup I have running is a hybrid domain (2000 Active Directory) that uses a Linux Box configured with Karoshi (http://www.karoshi.org.uk) for our proxy/intra/internet sites (the proxy filter authenticates against Active Directory), so that may be of interest to see implemented.

I just reread the below posts and must ask, what sort of numbers (of people) are you looking at coming?  I think I would have a hard time getting the O.K. for more than 20-30 people without a more detailed agenda!

Kevin