[LUG] pilot-qof

For those who were interested when I asked for a readability check on the
manpages, pilot-qof has now been released at SourceForge, it's available at
Freshmeat and it is due to be uploaded to Debian unstable soon (replacing the
version in Debian experimental).

pilot-qof 0.0.7 requires the latest version of QOF (0.6.1) which is also on
release, at SF and Freshmeat and is due for Debian upload (libqof1) at the
same time. 0.0.7 is the first pilot-qof release in the 0.0.x series that
depend on the old pilot-link 0.11.8 as pilot-link 0.12 is not ready for
release.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2005/12/msg00223.html

http://pilot-qof.sourceforge.net/

http://freshmeat.net/projects/pilotqof/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pilot-qof/

http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qof.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pilot-qof.html
(both will be updated automatically when the upload is complete.)

I expect the Debian upload to be done this week so if you are running Debian
unstable, pilot-qof should appear as a package after an apt-get update at
some point during the week, as well as libqof1=0.6.1

--

Neil Williams