Re: [LUG] meeting for November

On Sunday 30 Oct 2005 01:38, Mark wrote:

> Seems they don't like the back of beyond ;)   Or even Newquay - nor Truro!
> I am sort of between those two - but neither is valid :(
> Probably thinks the world ends at Plymouth ;)
> Or of course, I could be doing it wrong!
> Mark

You are indeed correct.... it seems they don't like Cornwall.
BUT you can add it, you just have to do it manually. If your location isn't
listed in the drop down menu, just enter it manually in the form:

Truro, England (United Kingdom)

And thanks to Theo for adding himself in London, just after I'd configured the
map to show a nice zoomed-in view of only the South West ;-)

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson