[LUG] Bring a box (cardboard)

Hi everyone,

could I please ask everyone attending the meeting next Thursday (27th) to bring a box of the carboard variety. I'm looking for boxes that will fit desktop units (the things we had before towers). 47 x 44 cm or 18 x 18 1/2 inches in old money. Depth 15 cm to 30 cms (thats 6 to 12 inches)

Also looking for boxes to house 15 inch CRT monitors.

Please note I only drive a small fiesta so I may need to turn some away :-( unless someone nice volunteers to deliver to Torquay :-)

Thanks ever so much.

Tom.