Re: [LUG] Major distress call ....

Hi Tom,

I'm unable to help you with the servers I'm afraid, but I do have a
suggestion regarding the individual machines.  Should you not be able
to get the servers in time, could I suggest that you use Norton
Ghost?  My idea is simply that you install Debian and set up *one*
machine, then use Ghost to make an image of the HD to burn onto CD.
Then inflate the image onto each of the other 19 machines.  20 mins
each tops, *AND* you're guaranteed not to have missed anything -
assuming you got the master copy right ;)

Should save you a lot of time if you don't get the servers.  Although
Ghost is a Windows program it can be run off a boot floppy in DOS
(best way to run it to be honest).

Hope this helps! :)

Julian