[LUG] Exeter Meeting 27th October

Okay this time we've gone and done it and booked the room, we'll
steadfastly ignore any clashes, excepting perhaps end of the world.

Thursday 27th October 19:00
IT Room
St Peters School (the old one not the half built PFI one).
Exeter

The agenda is currently completely open.

Although I'm thinking we should start with proper introductions, where
everyone says who they are, including what they use GNU/Linux for and
any current issues or projects. Although we'll settle for "I'm X" for
the extremely shy amongst us ;)

 Simon, off to add more details to the website.