Re: [LUG] Opera Browser

Neil Williams wrote:

>>ie: for if when you have a URL in the clipboard, you
>>can  'paste and go' into an address bar or search
>>engine with just two clicks and no keypress?
>

> Well, four clicks but no keypress. That any good?

KDE klipper will offer a selection of the installed browsers when you
select a URI. Klipper is also extensible in case you regularly do other
things with URI, or put other things in a browsers address box (it takes
all sorts).

In that sense the pasting is an unnecessary action, which should cut the
clicks down by one.

Googalizer, and a good GUI dictionary tool are essential desktop
components, even if my Googalizer now defaults to Yahoo (it is a better
search engine!). So you can search for terms, or lookup the meaning of
words all with highlight and one click.

 Simon, who switched to GNOME and still misses Klipper.