[LUG] Charles Clarke

Having read the newspaper reports of the Home Secretary's doubts about his
anti-terrorist bill, as revealed by erasures in his letters to opposition
counterparts, I'm not clear if these represent in any sense an insecurity
in the software he uses.  Does anyone have any information about this ?

The incident reminded me of the well-known fact that MS-Word .doc files
may contain hidden passages of text that the author thinks he has deleted
from the final version.  It doesn't seem to be quite that, though.

--
John Palmer
Preston near Weymouth, Dorset, England