Re: [LUG] Mandrake 9.1 RPM

Andrew

I have the Mandrake 9.1 3 CD iso set if it is of any use.
You can have them as I don't need them anymore.

Thank you
Steve

On 9/3/05, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:16:50 +0100
Mark wrote:

> On Friday 02 Sep 2005 17:37, Andrew Rogers wrote:
> > I can't find RPMs  for Madrake 9.1 anymore. Anyone know where to get the
> > scim RPMs required for Chinese input for Mandrake 9.1?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Andrew Rogers
> >

> Andrew,
> If you have the full name of the rpm, I can look through the 9.1 contribs
> disk :)  I have it here and can check for you - then email it or upload it to
> my website so you can get it
> Mark

Andrew,

I couldn't find "scim" for Mandrake 9.1 anywehre, I'm afraid.  Nothing on the Mandy mirrors (install or contrib); nothing listed on Penguin Liberation Front (http://plf.zarb.org) for Mandy 9.1; and nothing for Mandy 9.1 when searching rpmfind.net either!

Grant.
--
Unix:  Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it once.