Re: [LUG] Problems with Windows

PL-J wrote:
However FC3 appeared to load onto the drive we installed, but when we tried to boot into windows windows sort of tried to reinstall itself, and stuck at 90 odd percent.
Rebooted, we had lost the option to start Fedora, and Windows once more stuck!

Sounds like windows is just checking its partition(s). Are you sure it's really stuck? I've had it take aaggees on certain spots before.

--

140cf42384f90b8c349b67457b907115

Public PGP key at http://apolloenterprises.org/stuff/morefiles/publicpgpkey.txt