Re: [LUG] Debian repositories

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:56:01 +0000
David Bell wrote:

> Accidentally I shredded the hard copy of my <testing> configuration.
> Would some kind soul let me have a copy of their URLs please.
>
> TIA
>
> David Bell

Obviously I don't know which mirrors you used to use, so here are the "main" UK
mirrors.  As I'm sure you're aware, it's easy enough to substitute your preferred
urls:

####################
# Main Debian tree #
####################
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing contrib
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing non-free

deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing contrib
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing non-free

As I understand it, you could actually concatenate this lot to 2 lines, a deb and a
deb-src line.  Personally I prefer them separated.

Grant.
--
Unix:  Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it once.