Re: [LUG] BBQ

On Saturday 20 August 2005 17:49, Tony Sumner wrote:
> Thanks James for a most pleasant afternoon. On the way home I remembered:
> the inventor of spread spectrum, it wasn't Mata Hari -- and it wasn't
> Jean Harlow either -- it was Hedy Lamarr. A remarkable woman

Indeed it was a most pleasant afternoon. Although I realised once I'd left
that we hadn't done the raffle :-(

Neil was talking about an app which generates documentation from code - could
someone please remind me what it was called?

I took a few photos during the day which I've put up on my website:
http://www.david-web.co.uk/index.php?pagename=albums&id=3

If anyone wants the full size photographs (@2032x1524) to go with a write-up
or something just let me know.

Regards,