Re: [LUG] XChat - DCC issues

Julian Hall wrote:

Possibly as I can't find any settings for ports etc in XChat. The only firewall as such I have operating in Linux is the hardware firewall on the router. However, as the same machine dual-boots Windows, and as I mentioned DCC Chat is fine in Windows I ruled out the router as being the problem.

Physician heal thyself :) Didn't have much time this morning as I was on the way out, but now I Googled and found out that I had to check the "Get IP Address from Server" option. The DCC Chat worked first time :)

Thought I'd let you know in case anyone else runs into it.

Kind regards,

Julian